Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker


Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 18, 2007

Aiyoyo! What's wrong with you...eiko-chan?

My cousin sister...eiko-chan said she will help me to upload my son's picture in my Blog since I'm still new here and I'm not quite sure how to upload the picture. So I just log-in for her and she will do it for me and also she will help me to change some setting to let it look nicer too. Then I went to have my breakfast with my aunty(eiko-chan's mom) in the kitchen while she helped me with my Blog. About half an hour later, she came in to the kitchen and said everything is ok already and she just log out from my Blog. So I just said thank you then I didn't bother to log-in yesterday.

I was thinking to go online today to check the new look of my Blog. Yes, it really looks nicer already, and I must said thank you to her...but why she go and post the mou liu(nonsense) things in my Blog. Eh, eiko-chan! You got nothing better to do ah?

1 comment:

LA My Home said...

hohoho ... jojo helped so much, u need to sign your tiga p with her so she get the referral fee loh. hohoho