Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker


Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Finally I start my own blog

My cousin sister had asked me to start a blog for myself for almost 1 year already. A few of them have their own blog, and some even have a few different blogs for themselves. They are making money now because of their blogs. They always asked me to do it and earn some extra money for myself and my family. But I don't have the motivation to do it until my youngest cousin sister told me that she already earned US$80 within few months time. Some of the people may think that just US$80 only, what the big deal. But for me, its a lot also (if convert to RM). Because you just needs to write something which you think is interesting then you can earn the money easily and the most important thing is you can do it at anytime anywhere you like.

Hahaha...US$$$$...i am coming...

No comments: