Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker


Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 13, 2007

Disgusting thing happened today!

I sent my hubby to work everyday. Today, as usual I sent my hubby to work. Actually we came out late, luckily we can managed to reach his office on time. I dropped him at the roadside in front of his office. His office is on the 1st floor of the building. My hubby quickly walked across the road to his office. Usually when I reached his office, I will automatically look up to his office pantry’s window (the pantry is facing the main road) whether is it open. Because if the pantry’s window is open, that means the office door is open already. I am as usual just look up to his office pantry’s window. I saw his Chinese male colleague is kissing his Malay female colleague in front of the window. I was so shock, then I thought I was wrong, because early in the morning, may be my eyes a little bit blur. But they did it again to make me confirmed that what I have seen was true. Oh my god, how can they do such ‘disgusting’ thing in the office? What are they thinking? For me, this thing is very serious already; I don’t want to simply say any bad thing of people, so I called my hubby’s mobile phone to ask him what colour shirt is the Chinese guy wearing today? When my hubby told me the answer, then I straight away tell him why I am asking this. My hubby was so shocked too. Because he said his colleague saw this thing before but they just don’t want to believe it and thought may be they see wrongly.

Actually, for me, I am not racist type of person. What I cannot stand is the Chinese guy is getting married this Oct 2007 with his girl friend that stayed together with him almost 4 years already. And for the Malay girl, she will be also getting married with her boy friend end of Aug 2007. How can they do that?

Everyone in the office also knew what is going on. They just don’t bother to say anything only. Because 2 of them always said they are just good friend only, nothing more. But they used to eat lunch just 2 of them only. Is really not fare to their boy friend and girl friend, right? If they are really love each other so much, then they can just broke up with their boy friend and girl friend, then starts dating lar, right? Another thing is…the Malay girl told her new Malay colleague said that she and the guy are like that one, don’t have to ask or say anything more. Because got 1 Malay lady colleague scolded her before, said that she tak malu kah(don’t feel embarrass)? She just kept quiet only.

Actually I don’t like this Malay girl. Because before she gets along with this Chinese guy, she was with another Chinese married man whose also work in the same office. They were together for about 3 years. The Chinese married man loves her so much, until he didn’t even bother to care about his wife and his 4 years old daughter. But luckily he left the office later because of this Chinese guy ‘join in’. The Chinese married guy was going back to his wife and daughter now and they are planning to have another baby soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eee...really disgusting lar, why that girl so 'hiao' (hokkien)?

May said...

lil'devil: yalah, she is like that. That is why I don't like her lor, even her office's colleague also don't like her.