Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker


Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My pregnancy

2 of my pregnancy also very good. I am very lucky. Because I didn't have any morning sickness or changed appetite. Everything just the same except my weight...hehehe!

For my first pregnancy, I put on weight a lot...about 8 kg. But for my second one, until now I just put on about 3 kg only. I was so surprised. I asked the doctor why like that? Is there anything wrong? The doctor said is ok, as long as the baby is growing and looks healthy.

Hahaha...is good for me also lar! Because I don't have to on diet so hard on my confinement month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also never diet during confinement (what confinement?). But now also can gain weight, cannot fit in my pants already, aiyoyo!!!