Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker


Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Seafood in Miso Soup

I like to collect recipe books...but I seldom cook...hehehe! Whenever I go to the bookstore, I will automatically walk to the recipe books section. I really don't know why? May be because I really enjoy eating. If I am alone while eating, I will eat very slowly(spoon by spoon) because I wanted to taste the food nicely.

Today is Sunday, I looked over all my recipe books to find a recipe for some delicious soup which I can cook(simple and easy) and I found it inside this recipe book named Soup of the day, they have a soup called Seafood in Miso Soup which I think will be very delicious. Yes, I am right, the soup is really very delicious. So I would like to share the soup recipe here with all of you.

Ingredients:
100g prawns

100g squids
200g clams
300g tofu (suitable for soup)
1200ml water
3 thsp (120g) miso

Seasonings: some salt and pepper

Method:
  1. Remove feelers of prawns, devein, rinse and set aside. Remove skin, intestines and cartilage of the squids, rinse and score surface. Soak clams in salt water to remove sand bits and rinse. Cut tofu into small cubes.
  2. Bring 1200ml of water in a pot to boil. Add miso and stir well, then add tofu and bring to boil. Add prawns, squids and clams and bring to boil again.
  3. Add Seasonings before serving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tagged you! http://joannkee.com/blog/2007/08/26/tag-8-things-about-me-another-one/

Ask JoJo if you don't know how to do it. kekeke... Everything, everybody also ask her...hahaha... Thanks JoJo, you're doing a GREAT job helping your cousins out!