Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker


Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 3, 2007

Phone called from China or Taiwan - Terrible

My hubby’s colleagues, my aunty and I received many phone called from China and Taiwan. The China lady or Taiwan lady will say they are doing some survey or may be you have won some lucky draw from their company.

They called my mobile phone few days ago. I saw the caller was from overseas. So I just pick-up the phone and said: ‘Hello’. Then I heard a lady said: ‘Hello, can you speak mandarin?’ I knew what was going on already. Then I just repeat Hello again. And then the lady asked me the same question again. So I said: Apa? (What?), Siapa? (Who is that?) When the lady heard what I said, she thought I am not a Chinese, then she straight away hangs up the phone. Actually I have been received quite a lot of sms from China and Taiwan, said that I am very lucky to be choosing from their company for the lucky draw’s winner. But I don’t believe it.

My aunt’s story was more terrible. She received the phone called from China last week. They called my aunt’s house. At first, my aunty thought that her friend from China called her. So when the lady in the phone asked her can she speak mandarin? My aunty straight away said yes. Then the story starts. The lady said she was calling from a China company and they were doing some marketing survey. She asked my aunt’s name, my aunty simply gave her a name. Then she started to ask my aunty many questions. My aunty knew what’s going on then she said she’s not free and then just hangs up the phone. After that, the lady called my aunty everyday. No matter what language my aunty spoke to her even she don’t understand (the lady just know mandarin), she still won’t give up and called again and again. Very terrible.

2 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

tell kammo to just hang up the phone, or ask her to ask the china lady to wait ... leave the phone on, let them pay the phone minutes. walk away ... then later only come back hang up the phone. hehehe

May said...

Wah, good idea wor! I will tell kammo to do that...hehehe, let them pay the phone bill.