Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker


Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Merdeka Eve (Malaysia's National Day)

I just came back from my dinner with my hubby's colleagues. 13 of us were having our dinner at the Japanese Restaurant named KimsanIchi at Desa Sri Hartamas, KL.

The food there was very nice and the price was very reasonable too. Luckily I had made the booking 1 week before, because the restaurant was fully booked.

We ordered a lot of foods, but the bad thing was...I forgot to bring my camera there. At first, I was thinking of taking some photos there, and then I can upload the pictures into my blog. But because I seldom take pictures, so I wasn't used to bringing the camera along with me.

We ate until 9.30pm, when the waitress suddenly came and told us that the traffic police was issuing saman(compound) to the cars which were parked at the roadside. We rushed to our cars, luckily nobody got the saman.

When we were on our way back, we saw a lot of peoples celebrating and waiting for countdown for our Merdeka (National Day), especially pub. We took about 1 hour to reach home (usually 30 mins).

I am now also waiting for the countdown for our National Day, because I can also see the fireworks from my room.
I am going back to Penang tomorrow morning. I hope that I can wake up on time, because we are planning to start our journey at 6am.

No comments: