Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker


Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 5, 2007

My Little Boy, CARSON - Part 2


My Little Boy said he don't want to go to school anymore. Because he don't like to do homework. It was not the first time he said like that. And we will explain to him every kid also must go to school and study, and then they will become a smart thinking and knowledgeable person. And also we told him that so many kids out there want to study, but because of their parent's financial, they can't do so. Then My Little Boy asked me: "Study needs a lot of money?" I said yes. Then he kept quiet for a while. After a few minutes, he said to me: "Mommy, if I don't have to go to school, then I can help you to do all the house work and also you can save more money to buy milk powder or baby's thing for My Little Brother. Will it sounds nice?" He said it happily. When I heard he said that, I stunted. Then I said: "If you didn't go to school and study, you don't even know how to read and listen to the words which cartoon is writing or talking next time, do you want like that?" My Little Boy finally said: "No, I don't want to be like that. I want to understand all the words which cartoon is saying."

From this, I knew that we must use another method to talk to children.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah, so sweet Carson! Very thoughtful. So he knows he's having a baby brother.

Yeah, looks like we have to talk to children their way...kekeke..

May said...

lil'devil: hahaha, you are wrong! you think he is thoughtful, hahaha! sorry la, he just lazy to do homework only.