Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker


Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Tag: 8 things about me

Tagged by cousin lil’devil. This is the first time I been tagged. Hmm, I like it!

  1. I am also born in Penang, like all of my cousins (whoisbaby, lil’devil, Joo Yee, Nicole and eiko-chan). Then came to KL when I was 19, and finally married to a lovely husband named Robert.
  2. I was working with my boss for 12 years.
  3. I used to be very slim before I get marry.
  4. I must take my shower every morning when I woke up. Took another shower when I was back from work.
  5. I just like to take cold water for my shower.
  6. I woke up at 6am every morning.
  7. I washed my hair everyday.
  8. I have a brother named William.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe...thanks for doing the tag, glad you liked it!

Wahhh...you wake up at 6am every morning??!! SALUTE! And you take cold showers? grrrr...so cold!

May said...

lil'devil: Yes, because I don't like to take hot water for shower.

eiko-chan said...

She siao one, tak tau?? Kekeke XD!!!